Wednesday, May 19, 2010

making each day of the year

hello everyone what's up???? have a great Thursday,you all!

first,all I wanna say is,I misss my friends! it's been a long time since the last time I met them (it was the last day of school),like 5 weeks ago!
so these 5 weeks,I gotta say I did nothing!!! errr... I did a little studying,(til the announcement day) then the rest is nothing! oh crap... it's quite boring. I spent all day laying on my bed,browsing,browsing,browsing,watching DVDs and TV,sometimes going to mall,and then going to hospital!

hospital? yes,how pity...right? these last 3 days,from Monday to Wed,I went to hospital to get medical checkup and got a lil operation called gingivektomi.

then go on... hmm okay next week I'm going to have a graduation day. I'm not that excited,I don't have any preparation like the other has. I don't go to a tailor to make my kebaya,I bought it because my mom doesn't want to be bothered of my things,haha.

beside of those things,I really want to have a nice holiday! I wanna go go go! to Washington DC to take Ibu Sri Mulyani back?

or maybe Mediterranean Sea like Dian Sastro and Indra Guna Sutowo do? hihihihi!
....halala I'm dreaming too far I guess. maybe next time,dear Washington & Mediterranean,wait for me,someday I will go there! amin!

back to the topic. hey,which topic? I already went too far huh,ok moving on. wherever my holiday will be,I hope it will be great! Oh,and I hope I can go diving snorkeling parasailing and another water sport!!! (Tanjung Benoa will be good,please God!)

so,hope all things go well and nice,because I simply don't want to miss a thing of my senior high school times and my holiday times.

I'm here,making each day of the year :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment