Tuesday, July 13, 2010

and....

.......this might hurt.


"Setelah 30 detik menjawab beberapa pertanyaan dari Sara, "St Iker" terdiam, lalu menyeka air yang berlinang dari matanya. Ia kemudian mencium Sara dua kali, lalu meninggalkannya." -Kompas.com


dan percakapan interview itu (hasil translasi):
Sara : Well,how everything started,and look where we are now
Iker   : What do u want me to say
Sara : Just tell me how you're feeling
Iker   : I'm Happy,really really Happy, at this moment I feel great. I think we deserve this,we have deserved it since the beggining,and I really have to thank all that people that has always been supportive.My parents,my brother...(stops talking)
Sara : It's ok, we can talk about the game if u prefer
Iker   : No, ..and my friends, and YOU. (he kisses her)
Iker   : now I'm leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment